11, come on x2
12, come on x2
1...1...it’s eleven 1...2...it’s twelve etc.
11, come on x2
12, come on x2 etc.
Notes: Move forwards and backwards with whole class for A section. In B sections high- light the second digit of each number by holding up fingers (e.g. for sixteen hold up six fin- gers). Do the Breakfast Club dance during the breakdown!
About these songs
● Each preview song file is just a 30 seconds long, 32 bit mono sample. The full paid version is a delicious full length, professionally recorded and mastered stereo file with printable song lyrics sheet.
● The preview includes a free album sampler.
● Additional licenses are just $0.20
Singles by Tim Sensei and The Magic Crayons. All $1
● Click for more easy to teach and fun to sing songs
Albums by Tim Sensei The Magic Crayons. Buy 10 songs, get 6 free !
● Disco Yeah ! Includes the song on this page
● Robots and Rainbows
● Be first to hear about new products by clicking the little green star under my logo.
● I have a Technology For Teachers blog - flipped classroom ideas, Apps, and software
● View my interactive TpT catalogue
● My clip art is also available in TpT on:
- English ESL Flash Cards
- Spanish flash cards
- Japanese flash cards
● All clipart is available on exciting 3D products via my blog - iPhone cases, mugs, t-shirts
● Listen to previews of my songs and watch the music videos
with suggested funky dance moves
Thank you - Tim Sensei