Counting Songs MP3s will help make your school year calmer. A soothing voice counts over relaxing music with a soft beat. Perfect for teaching counting, skip counting, counting backward, counting on from 80; distance learning or homeschooling, and for…
• Behavior Management: Help kids to calm their minds and focus on the task at hand; whether for time out, clean up, transition, stretching or dance.
• Relaxation: Cup your palms over your eyes as you listen, and you’ll return to teaching calm and refreshed.
• Insomnia: Imagine drifting off to sleep with these hypnotic songs looping softly on your MP3 player, along with your deep breathing and a soft sock placed over your eyes.
• Heart Health: All these songs count like a heartbeat, one beat per second. Slow your heart rate by matching your pulse to the beat of the songs.
• Counting 1 – 20 (1:07)
• Counting 1 – 100 (4:00)
• Skip Counting 1 – 100 (5:00)
• Counting Backward 30 – 0 (4:23)
• Count On From 80 – 130 (4:55)
I hope you enjoy the counting songs, and if you would kindly leave feedback at Teacherpayteachers.com, it would be greatly appreciated.
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
For a more complete description of each song, or for MP3 previews of each song, you may visit these product pages:
The current preview on this page is of the Skip Counting Song.
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one purchaser
SAVE $$$ over 25%...and Integrate Math with Music, Art and Literacy:
FOR MORE MATH FUN: