COUNTING SPORTS BALLS
Younger students only!
Your students are given sets of sports balls and must first count the number of each set and then write that number down. 3 pages in all.
Please look at the thumbnails to see what you'll be getting.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK:
- POWERPOINT MULTIPLICATION FACTS ONE
- 63 slides, interactive and self-correcting! Designed for individual use on the computer, students reinforce their multiplication facts with this program. Students must reinforce each fact before going to the next. Did I say it was self-correcting?
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCHES
- 4 FULL worksheets on addition and subtraction facts. Students are given a fact to solve and must circle its EQUAL out of 4 other facts. Will truly reinforce and test their knowledge of their facts. Great thinking activity while reinforcing their addition and subtraction facts. Time consuming yet effective.
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables - includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!