Also included in
- Help your students practice their third grade math skills (and common core related standards!) with these start2finish puzzles! Your students will be engaged and able to self-check their answers when they complete these fun math centers.Purchasing this bundle means that you save 20% on all resources$54.60$68.25Save $13.65
Help your students explore area with this counting squares activity in the form of a self-checking, start2finish puzzle that is engaging and makes a perfect math center!
- 3 sets of differentiated puzzles for practicing finding the area of a figure or shape by counting squares. Some shapes have half squares.
- Answer keys
- Printable & digital version
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says "start" and solves the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the "finish" strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!
Other Related Resources You May Enjoy:
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
Earn FREE Resources!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!