COUNTING UP AND DOWN PLUS COUNTING AND COUNTING AGAIN (10 WORKSHEETS)
- - - - COUNTING UP AND DOWN:
* Counting UP...Counting DOWN - great practice for young students learning how to count both forwards AND BACKWARDS!
* You receive 4 full worksheets giving your students a DIFFERENT type of practice with their counting. This is what you'll receive:
- - Worksheets 1 and 2 - students are given sets of 6 circles with missing numbers in them. The numbers either go UP or DOWN. Students must fill in the circles with the correct missing numbers counting forwards or backwards as they fill in the answers;
- - Worksheets 3 and 4 - now it's THEIR TURN! students are given ARROWS to tell them to go UP or DOWN with the numbers. Again they are given a set of 6 circles with 5 missing numbers. Students must fill in the blank circles to show they can count FORWARDS or BACKWARDS with the given number.
* Will help young students with their counting!
- - - - COUNTING AND COUNTING AGAIN:
* You receive 6 full worksheets all on counting different shapes.
* Each worksheet contains 4 different shapes. Your students must first COUNT the number of matching shapes and then WRITE the answers in the blanks provided.
* All numbers from 1 - 10 are used multiple times.
* Page 6 is a BONUS page! Will challenge students to count and write!
* Gives students just learning to count practice in counting and writing numbers from 1 - 10.
* Great activity to use as they learning their counting!
* Perfect for math centers!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.