Counting Up to 10 | Halloween Google Slides
Here is a Halloween-themed interactive counting activity using Google Slides! Your students will count the hanging spiders on the web, then drag and drop the adorable number spiders into the jar to show how many. There are 10 slides with up to 10 spiders for students to practice their early one-to-one counting skills.
This activity is perfect for Distance Learning or math centers in the classroom! Easy to assign in Google Classroom (directions included) or on any device that can run Google Slides.
Be sure to click Preview to watch me do the activity! You can see just how it works.
Please note: These slides are not self-checking. However, you can easily use this as an assignment in Google Classroom where the work can be "turned in" to the teacher so you can review them!
- You do NOT have to assign all 10 slides at once! Do a few at a time! You have the power to add and delete slides according to your students' needs.
- These interactive slides are designed to be used in edit mode, NOT present mode, to ensure full drag/drop functionality.
Enjoy this freebie, and if you like it be sure to check out my other Google Slides activities! :)
• Beginning Sounds Reveal Game
• CVC Word Building for Google Slides™
• Ending Punctuation | Google Classroom™
• Kindergarten Rhyming with Google Classroom™ | Phonemic Awareness
• Monthly Reading Logs | Home Reading Log Tracker
• Rate Your Writing - Visual Rubric Posters
• Scrambled Sentences Google Slides™ | Mixed-Up Sentence Building
✳️ FOLLOW MY STORE! Click here to become a follower - it pays off! I usually offer a 50% discount on new products for the first 48 hours!
⭐️ WHO LOVES FREE PRODUCTS? If you enjoy this resource, please consider leaving feedback! You earn credits toward future TPT purchases for every review.
✉ EMAIL: Need help with a file? Have a request? Please contact me and I will be more than happy to help! Find me at Angie@AngieFishResources.com.
❤ LET'S CONNECT!