PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These task cards show up to 10 objects arranged in different ways and will help kids subtilize numbers (CCSS K.CC.5). Kids can match them in math stations or centers, or play fun games with an aide or tutor. The "KC" in the title indicates Kindergarten Counting and Cardinality.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• 4 wild cards for games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide for a wide variety of activities and English/Spanish game instructions.
RELATED DIGITAL OPTIONS
• Visit the K-8 Math Sense E-Games page to play a FREE online concentration game.
• For trackable task cards, see the BOOM DECK for Counting Up to 10 Objects.
• See more digital resources in the BOOM Card Decks custom category.
OTHER KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS
RELATED RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5 Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game at each level. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!