Counting forward from a given number is Common Core friendly and focuses on encouraging children to practice the concept of tens and ones plus providing lots of opportunity for counting forward activities.
This product can be bought here at a reduced price as part of a bundle of my K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2 and K.CC.A.3 products.
Counting Forward from any number
- I Can statements for K.CC.A.1-3
- 0-99 and 1-100 number frames for reference
- 0-100 number/calendar cards
What is the number I’m counting from?
- Count and Splash: A Poem about tens and ones (5 page illustrated poem + one page poster)
- Tens and ones reference / anchor charts (1-50 and 51-100)
- Groups of birds for practicing tens and ones
- Tens and ones practice cards plus cards with answers
Counting on with cards and printables
- Monster count and write on (printables) with answer sheets
- My counting on monster book
- Flip and count on
- Monster flip and count on
- Sorting/extension activity suggestions
- Monster stamps 0-100 (in both color and black and white)
Counting on with dice
- Roll and count on
- Monster roll and count on
- Number and monster dice
Count and Jump!
- Games boards with and without a number line border
- Digital papers, paw print numbers (& some without numbers)
- Student success chart
Please view the 4-page preview for further information before purchasing.
You can find Counting to 100 here
You can find Geometry for Kinders here
If you have any questions regarding this product please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to purchasing.
ALL PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS.
Click on the star above to follow me and keep posted on new products.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License