Counting numbers and learning math facts are so much fun with this bundle of 6 MP3s!
The Counting Songs include:
• Counting 1 – 20 (1:07)
• Counting 1 – 100 (4:00)
• Skip Counting 1 – 100 (5:00)
• Counting Backward 30 – 0 (4:23)
• Count On From 80 to 130 (4:55)
• Rap Your Math: Math Drill in a Song (2:43)
The 5 Counting Songs all feature a soothing voice counting over a relaxing instrumental with a soft beat. The pronunciation is slow, clear and correct; ideal for teaching kids to count numbers.
Counting Songs are also great for behavior management; they help kids calm their minds and focus during time out, clean up, transition, or stand and stretch.
All these songs count like a heartbeat, one beat per second.
They’re not just for kids! If you would like a few minutes of relaxation, then cup your palms over your eyes as you listen, and you’ll return to teaching calm and refreshed.
TEACHER INSOMNIA PACK:
Imagine drifting off to sleep with these hypnotic songs looping softly on your MP3 player, along with your deep breathing and a soft sock placed over your eyes. Counting is a time-tested sleeping aid, and especially helpful to teachers. These MP3s are in a separate folder so you can play them in a loop.
So many uses for the Counting Songs:
• Teach kids to count numbers
• Tutor a small group to count at a listening or computer center
• Dance or stretch between lessons
• Meditate with heads down or eyes cupped
• Cool down at the end of recess or gym, lying down and listening to the song
• Count down a transition or clean-up time
• Time a task
• Nap time relaxation
• Slow your pulse rate by matching breathing and pulse rate to the song
Rap Your Math Song is also in this bundle.
Math drills are so much fun with this infectious rap song! The verses may be changed daily according to your needs, so that you can review counting, addition, multiplication, shapes, time, etc...AND get up and move for 3 minutes.
Here’s how it works: The melodic refrain goes:
Rap, rap your math
Wrap it up, so you can clear your path
Each of the 4 verses allows time for 4 Q&As in a spoken chant. For example:
TEACHER: Two times one?
TEACHER: Two times two?
TEACHER: Two times three?
TEACHER: Two times four?
Each song in this Math Counting Songs Bundle comes with several PDF pages. Combined, they feature:
• 5 pages of Numbers Charts: 1 – 100, Skip Counting Charts, 1 - 150 Chart
• 6 pages of suggested uses
• 1 page of credits
*****PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PREVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING*****
For a more complete description of each song, or for MP3 previews of each song, you may visit these product pages:
The preview on this page is of Rap Your Math - Math Drill in a Song.
These MP3s can be played on:
• ITunes and other MP3 players.
• A Smartboard—copy the MP3 to your Smartboard computer and click to play it over the speakers.
• A Computer Center—copy the MP3 to your computer desktop and show kids how to click to hear it with speakers or headphones. They can follow along with visuals.
• A boom box—if you burn the MP3 to a CD. You can play it for the class or a small group at a listening center.
Enjoy your Math Counting and Facts Songs…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Math Counting and Facts Songs it would be greatly appreciated!
SAVE $$$ over 25%...and Integrate Math with Music, Art and Literacy:
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
© 2014 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one purchaser in a classroom setting.
FOR MORE MATH FUN: