This unit includes 5 centers that focus on counting and writing numbers. All of the activities are "weather themed." This is great for the beginning of kindergarten to set up basic center practice. The pack includes:
1. Sunny Number Match Up (Different representations of numbers need to be matched to the numeral).
2. Raindrop Counting (Use gems to count out "raindrops" to match the numeral on each umbrella).
3. Weather Memory (Match the numeral with the amount of weather items on the card).
4. Worksheet (Write the corresponding number to how many weather items are pictured).
5. Build a Number (Use cotton balls - or clouds - to form each numeral with a designated starting and ending spot).