This is a perfect math resource for back to school time! It's focus is on counting, reading, writing a number, and representing numbers from 0-11. There a few different options of how to use this product as well as a number of way to provide differentiation within classroom centers using it.
Recommended Print: Print on colored paper and pair with real goldfish crackers as counters (if possible)
Included in the download:
- 5 Frame Template
-10 Frame Template
- Number line to 10
- Goldfish Card for Counting in B&W and Color
- Counting Mat
- Recording Sheet
- Traceable Number Sheet
- Number Cards 0-11
- Picture Cards for Counting 0-11
Possible Center Options:
1. Matching the picture cards to the number cards (Traditional)
2. Tracing Center
3. Mix Cards (numbers & pictures), Pull a card, and represent on the counting mat
4. Pair Picture cards with the recording sheet
5. Pair Number Cards with the recording sheet
6. Order the Numbers or Picture Cards using the Number line
7. Possible Addition - Mix Number Cards and Picture Cards and Let Students Solve on the 10 Frame
8. Comparing Number and Picture Cards (Slap the Card )
9. Making 10 or 5 - Each player lays down a card and tries to add to 5 or 10
I'm sure there are even more possible centers! It's an easy to prep, flexible center that can reach and impact the learning of all your students in your classroom!
Enjoy and please leave feedback! Thank you!