Assign Boom Cards™ with Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, or any site.
This deck will help students to practice or review counting to 10. Perfect for early finishers, independent practice, assessment, or technology math center when you finally head back to school. All the cards will be shuffled each time a deck is used. Have your students play this deck over and over to gain fluency.
30 Cards INCLUDED:
⭐ How many?
- 10 cards ► Students count and click on the answer.
⭐ How many more to make 10?
- 10 cards ► First, explain to your students, a full frame has 10 pictures/objects. Next, have them count the pictures on the frame. Then, count the spaces that don't have pictures. Last, click on the answer.
⭐ Which shows 2,7,9, ...?
- 10 cards ► Students count the pictures in each group and click on the answer.
- You will receive a PDF file with a clickable link to the Boom Cards on the Boom Learning℠ platform. Click the link to access the digital product.
- Hyperlinks that will explain to you how to assign with Google Classroom, SeeSaw, or any site.
WHAT IS NEEDED?
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
NOTE: Please must check out the preview before purchasing the product!
If you have any questions related to this product, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would love to hear your comments so, please take a moment to leave feedback.