Also included in
- Boom Cards ™ are a great option for centers or independent practice during distance learning. These digital task cards that work with the Boom Learning℠ Platform. Students will love practicing kindergarten math and ELA skills like adding, subitizing, reading CVC words, identifying syllables, and m$45.00$75.00Save $30.00
- This bundle of digital task cards to practice counting and identifying numbers 0 - 10. These boom cards are a fun way to practice beginning preschool and kindergarten beginning math skills. Students will enjoy counting the different items like apples, spiders, candy, fish, and more and choosing the$7.50$12.00Save $4.50
This is a set of digital task cards to practice counting and identifying numbers 0 - 10. These boom cards are a fun way to practice beginning preschool and kindergarten beginning math skills. Students will enjoy counting the candies in each candy jar and choosing the correct number to tell how many. These Boom Cards™ work with the Boom Learning℠ Platform.
In this pack, students will choose the correct number from the numbers 0 - 10 to tell how many pieces of candy are in each candy jar. You can also choose to print the task cards for students to use in your classroom.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE?
- 11 cards with candy jars and candies to represent numbers 0 - 10.
- You will receive a PDF with a link to retrieve the Boom Cards™ deck on the Boom Learning℠ Platform.
- You will also receive a PDF with the cards if you would like to print and use them as task cards in your classroom.
❯❯❯ Please read below to understand how Boom Cards™ work! This purchase will give you a PDF that will lead you to the Boom Learning platform. This is a digit resource that works with the Boom Learning℠ platform. You can check out the preview to see if it will work for you in your classroom.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders