Counting to 120 | 120s Charts | Number Lines | 1st Grade
What educators are saying
Great addition to my math centres. Students were very engaged and the prep work for them is very minimal. Great resource!
Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers and math games for every 1st grade skill and standard. That's right! For each skill, you will access 3-5 math centers or math games that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board gamesPrice $49.00Original Price $84.00Save $35.00
Practice counting to 120 with these 1st grade number sense math centers and math games. Students will use 120 charts and number lines to learn to count to 120.
*Aligned with 1.NBT.1 and other state standards that require counting to 120.
Included are 4 different math centers for counting to 120:
- Count to 120 Safari: Students will place a board game where they determine the next number in various counting sequences.
- Bunny Hoppin’ on the Number Line: Students will look at the number line cards and determine the missing number.
- Count to 120 Cut Outs: Students will determine the missing numbers in 120 chart cut-outs.
- Counting Cards: Students will count the number of objects on each card.
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.