Here's a fun and engaging way for children to practice counting to find "How many?" while practicing cooperative learning skills! Working with a partner, children take turns counting sets of objects, and then find and place the matching number tile in the box.
There's only one place each tile can go, so children have the opportunity to do a little problem solving to make the matches come out right. The mats can also be used by individuals, but working with a buddy is so much fun!
Included in this set:
• 12 counting mats (in color and black & white) for counting from 1 to 9
• 6 counting mats (in color and black & white) for counting from 10 to 18
• Tracking cards and answer keys
• Printable number tile template (Use these to print sets of number tiles, if you don't have number tiles in your classroom.)
For a closer look at the materials included in this resource and how they are used, please see the PREVIEW above!
More math fun for young children:
• BUDDY TILES FOR BEGINNERS SET 2: Workmats for Addition and Subtraction
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! 20 Printables for Addition and Subtraction Within 10
• BUMPVILLE Addition and Subtraction Strategies and Fluency Practice Within 10
• Roll! Count! Color! Counting & Addition Within 12 - Free Sampler!
• Add! Subtract! Color! Addition & Subtraction to 10 Freebie!
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! I love to read it, and you'll also earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases.
If you like my work, I hope you'll follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. New resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so watch for those "New Product" emails!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.