PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
42.7 MB | 22 pages
Encourage your young students to learn to count and write numbers to 20 with this math center and practice pages.
Print and laminate picture and number cards then cut apart. Set out for early finishers, high achievers, or at a math center.
8 practice pages (single-sided) included and answer keys for easy checking.
Ideas for use:
1. Cards can be placed faced down for students to choose and check to see if they match.
2. Mix up cards for students to put in order.
3. Students can pick up two cards and decide which is larger or smaller.
4. Students can pick up two cards and add or subtract.
5. Practice pages can be used as morning work, homework, mini-assessment, or for emergency sub plans.