This resource provides directions to create hands-on activities to address the following math readiness skills:
• Identification and Naming of Numbers
• Ordering Numbers in Sequence
• Naming the Missing Number in a Given Sequence
• Count Sets of Objects (Crayons)
• Use Tally Marks to Represent Sets of Objects to 10
• Assign Appropriate Number to Tally Marks
• Count Tally Marks and Indicate Represented Number
Also included are directions and materials to create a Family Activity Kit:
* to include parents in their child’s education.
* to provide children the opportunity to practice skills introduced in school.
* to demonstrate their newly acquired skill to their families.
Please check out our other Math resources at the following link:
Early Learning Math Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases. If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!