This resource contains all the pages needed to make an interactive Central America lapbook. These notes can be used with any textbook, article, or video. All interactive note pages can be used in a Social Studies interactive notebook or lapbook giving you ultimate teacher flexibility! Keys are provided when needed.
Please check out the preview for a sample lapbook and preview of interactive pages.
15 Different Interactive Activities:
- Central America Map Flapbook
- Landform Flapbook
- Waterways Flapbook
- Landmarks of Central America
- Snapshots of Central America Flipbook & Photos
- Natural Resources of Central America Mini-Flipbooks
- Climate of Central America Flipbook
- Dangers of Central America Interlocking Book
- Culture of Central America Circle Book Flipbook
- Countries of Central America Mini-Flipbooks
- Central America's Neighbors
- Environmental Problems Trifold
- Central America QR Accordion
- Central America Fact Spinner
All flipbooks and foldables are based off the Ohio Model Curriculum for Social Studies Grade 5. Please check out the preview for a complete list of interactive notes and "I Can" statements.
Hope you can use this product in your classroom!