THIS SOCIAL STUDIES COUNTRY BOOK PART OF A BUNDLE.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE AT A CONSIDERABLE PRICE SAVING.
Here is a great way to work with your students to learn basic facts about countries around the world. This 9 page book is a part of a series of books that tells about basic facts about Australia.
It provides your special education students with basic facts about Australia with visual picture strategies that accompany it to aid in comprehension.
Australia Facts introduce the following topics
a famous building,
Australia on a map as a country and as a continent.
An animal and a well known land feature.
Also included are 2 worksheets (one with WH questions and one with color the correct answer).
Students read the pages, independently or with help, then they select the correct visual card that Fasten the visual in the rectangle at the bottom of the page
Detailed instructions included in the product file.
1. Print each book page.
2. Cut pages 1 and 2 into quarters on the solid lines and around the outside.
3. Cut page 3 on the solid lines. Do not cut on the dotted line. This allows the visual storage page to remain intact.
4. The last page of the book includes visual cards to use on each page of the book. Cut the visuals apart.
5. Laminate and affix the hard hook velcro to the back side of each rectangle and in the center of each rectangle on the visual storage page.
6. Print the worksheets as desired or use in a sheet protector.
7. Bind the book in your preferred method, coil or comb binder or library ring.
You may also enjoy:
Sight Word Worksheets
WHAT DO YOU THINK? RECEIVE CREDIT
Did you know that you can http://tiny.cc/receiveTPTcredit
receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. THANKS! :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
IF AT ANY TIME, YOU QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org