PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
6.5 MB | 29 pages
This SOCIAL STUDIES Country fact book about Mexico contains 2 of the same book in different sizes accompanied by picture cards matching each of the 8 facts presented. One book is 8 1/2 x 11 inches making it a great book to use when presenting to a small group. The other is 4 x 5 inches and makes a great book for individual students to use.
This is book about Mexico is part of a growing bundle designed specifically for students in SPECIAL EDUCATION who need extra support in learning about countries around the world.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE AT A CONSIDERABLE PRICE SAVING.
Here is a great way to work with your students to learn basic facts about Mexico along with visual picture strategies that accompany it. My Book about Mexico introduces the following topics
the national flag
well known building-
Mexico on a map as a country and as part of a continent.
Favorite food in the country
Also included are 2 worksheets ( 1 with picture answers and one with simple words) and 3 maps.
Students read the pages, independently or with help, then they select the correct visual card that fasten the visual in the rectangle at the bottom of the page
Detailed instructions included in the product file.
1. Print each book page.
2. Cut pages 1 and 2 into quarters on the solid lines and around the outside.
3. Cut page 3 on the solid lines. Do not cut on the dotted line. This allows the visual storage page to remain intact.
4. The last page of the book includes visual cards to use on each page of the book. Cut the visuals apart.
5. Laminate and affix the hard hook velcro to the back side of each rectangle and in the center of each rectangle on the visual storage page.
6. Print the worksheets as desired or use in a sheet protector.
7. Bind the book in your preferred method, coil or comb binder or library ring.