This is a project for students to create a presentation about a Spanish-speaking country. The project can be completed individually or in partners/small groups. Along with their presentation, students also create 1/2 page handouts for other class members to fill out during presentations. Eventually, students are able to fill out these 1/2 page handouts and make a "country fact book", with facts from every country they learn about.
Included in this package are:
- 2 page instruction worksheet that outlines what should be included in each presentation and handout
- grading rubrics for both the presentation and handout (40 points total)
- cover page for the "country fact book" that each student makes by filling out the handouts
- an example presentation for Spain (created through Prezi) that can be shared with anyone who buys the product.
- an example handout for Spain to be filled out with the Prezi presentation above.
Students can be graded on the presentation, the handout, and their individual "country fact book" that they create while listening to other presentations.