Students will be able to research and report back to the class about a particular country. Students who are listening to the reports are able to stay attentive to the presentations by filling out their own passport.
A country and culture report for grades 1st-3rd. This includes everything you need to make this project successful in your classroom. It even has an audience passport that keeps the listeners engaged to all the oral reports.
This can be a homework project or an in-class research project.
- Letter to families explaining the project
- Student report packet (8 pages total)
- Audience passport
- List of countries (students can pick or you can assign)
Research packet and passports come in a color option as well as a black and white option.
If you follow the CCSS this project covers many of writing and language standards. It is also aligned to social studies standards for AZ.
If you are looking for more classroom projects check out my moon classroom project here.
Or my animal student research project with audience participation here.
See the preview!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.