Your students will stay engaged with this ANY country research project. Students will choose a country that is of interest and become an expert!
This project begins with defining terms and ends with a presentation! Students will work through activities that require different levels of thinking. Students are required to do a bit more critical thinking as the progress through the activities.
There are 3 "during research" projects that are perfect to display in the classroom or in the hallway!
The research project includes:
- Project Cover Page: I like to bind the pages together to make a book for students. You could also staple the pages together.
- 4 Bibliography Pages
- Project Checklist: Name of Task and a Space for Due Dates
- Terms to Know: 14 Geographical Terms
- Where in the World: Geographical Information Hunt - Label the Information on the Map of the World
- Where in the World: Geographical Information Hunt on Chosen Country - Draw and label Information on Drawn Map of the Country
- Fast Facts Research
- Fast Facts Geography Trading Card
- The Flag Research
- History of the Flag Research
- People and Culture
- A Country Comparison - Students will compare information about the country they are researching to the United States.
- Famous or Influential People
- Biography Trading Card
- Significant Places
- Paper Bag Scrapbook - Students will pretend they went on a trip to the country they are researching. They will highlight significant places in their scrapbook. 2 paper bags will be needed for each student.
- Your Choice - Students will choose an activity to complete. This activity will require students to use the information from their research.
- Writing Activity - Would you like to live there? Students will use evidence from their research to support their opinion.
Also included: Rubric, Letter to Parent(s)/ Caregiver(s)
Please follow me for future products and sales! Thank you!
You may also be interested in these enrichment activities:
Important Figures Research Project
I Am the Expert!