Country Research Posters
Students will conduct a research project about a country or territory in South America. They will use the graphic organizers to collect and organize the following information:
• Important Events
• GEOGRAPHY - Capital City, Area, Climate, Terrain, and Natural Resources
• PEOPLE AND CULTURE - Official Language(s), Population, Foods, Clothing, and Sports
• GOVERNMENT - Type of Government and Current Leader(s)
• ECONOMY - Currency, Occupation, Imports, and Exports
• INTERESTING FACTS
Countries and Territories Included
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Falkland Islands, and French Guiana.
• 12 country specific graphic organizers
• 2 territory specific graphic organizers
• Cover page
• Bibliography page
• General graphic organizer
• Internet resources page
• Tally sheet
• Country and Territory Research Report - Australia/Oceania
• Country Research Project - Africa
• Country Research Project - North America
Check out the preview to see a sample from my African Countries Research Project Resource.
Check out my Graphic Organizers custom category for more resources.