Country Study Interactive Lapbook
Looking for a fun way to study different countries? Look no further! This lapbook scaffolds the perfect research project for your students and can be used for any country, meaning its a resource you can use for years to come!
- How to make a lapbook instructions
- Left cover: Title
- Right cover: Country illustration, flag illustration, national language
- Inside top left: Mini flip book (Flip sections include: Where in the world? Native Animals, National Food and Landmarks)
- Inside bottom left: Second illustration box
- Inside top right: Interactive 'Interesting Facts' pocket with pull out pencils
- Inside bottom right: Did you know? OR Capital city/population/currency
- Centre: Information report
*Scaffolds are also included for the drafting of the information report*
A few other things you'll need:
- Manila folders (class set)
- Colored pencils
Click the preview for a closer look!
Looking for other Olympic Game
resources? Click HERE!
Want a discount on your next purchase?
• After purchasing this product simply provide feedback and you can earn TpT credit!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
If you like this product you may also like:
• School Carnival Design - A group problem solving math activity
• Adventure Time Theme Park - A group problem solving math activity
• Creative Writing Bundle For Grades 2-6
2016 Olympics • Summer Olympics • Rio Olympics 2016