Country Study Interactive Lapbook
Looking for a fun way to study different countries during the 2016 Rio Olympic Games? Look no further! This lapbook is the perfect research project for your students to complete during the games!
The lapbook can also be used outside of the games and for any country in the world, meaning this is a resource you can use for years to come!
- How to make a lapbook instructions
- Left cover: Title
- Right cover: Country illustration, flag illustration, national language
- Inside top left: Mini flip book (Flip sections include: Where in the world? Native Animals, National Food and Landmarks)
- Inside bottom left: Second illustration box
- Inside top right: Interactive 'Interesting Facts' pocket with pull out pencils
- Inside bottom right: Did you know? OR Capital city/population/currency
- Centre: Information report
*Scaffolds are also included for the drafting of the information report*
A few other things you'll need:
- Manila folders (class set)
- Colored pencils
Click the preview for a closer look!
Looking for other Olympic Game
resources? Click HERE!
Want a discount on your next purchase?
• After purchasing this product simply provide feedback and you can earn TpT credit!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
If you like this product you may also like:
• School Carnival Design - A group problem solving math activity
• Adventure Time Theme Park - A group problem solving math activity
• Creative Writing Bundle For Grades 2-6
2016 Olympics • Summer Olympics • Rio Olympics 2016