Country Research Project
Students will conduct a research project about a country or territory in Australia. They will use the graphic organizers to collect and organize the following information:
• Important Events
• GEOGRAPHY - Capital City, Area, Climate, Terrain, and Natural Resources
• PEOPLE AND CULTURE - Official Language(s), Population, Foods, Clothing, and Sports
• GOVERNMENT - Type of Government and Current Leader(s)
• ECONOMY - Currency, Occupation, Imports, and Exports
• INTERESTING FACTS
Countries and Territories Included
• Countries - Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
• Territories - American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Guam, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Tokelau, and Wallis and Futuna.
• Tally Sheet
• Cover Sheet
• Country/Territory Specific Graphic Organizers
• Generic Graphic Organizer
•Country Research Project - Africa
• Country Research Project - South America
• Country Research Project - North America
Check out the preview to see a sample from my African Countries Research Project Resource.
Check out my Graphic Organizers custom category for more resources.