Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Are you looking for a way to delve deeper into multicultural music/world music? This set is co-authored by my friend Katie Minneci and I, and celebrates the music from 12 different countries.
This set can be used as a unit to celebrate specific countries during certain months, or can be used throughout the year. These lessons are ready for in-person, distance, and blended learning!
This Country of the Month includes the following countries:
- South Korea
- The United States of America
Each Set includes:
- A bulletin board set with visuals, fun facts and details about that country, a map showing its location, and details about the traditions.
- A Powerpoint and Google Slides presentation about instruments from each country (with information and links for four traditional instruments)
- Songs from each country (Includes notation, notes, and analysis for 2 songs)
- Lesson Suggestions (Including movement activities for K-2 & 3-5, picture book suggestions, and more!)
Check out what people are saying about this resource:
❣️"I used this resource as part of a unit of work on world music. We looked at a new one each week as we traveled around the world. Loved it!"
❣️"I was SO excited to find this resource. It is exactly what I was hoping for as I plan to expand my year-long "Music Around the World" unit. Thank you for creating such awesome resources."
❣️"All the materials are well put together, informative, and contain great video links! Using these as an around the world unit."
Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.