Product is materials for a 1 semester high school level course called "Productivity Computing". I taught this course in various forms for 6 years for high school students. This product has materials to teach word processing, spreadsheet, and image manipulation. The image manipulation lessons are taught using open-source software called Gimp.
(1) course syllabus that you can customize
(5) "Skill Set" lists for word processing, spreadsheet, image manipulation
(3) rubrics, one for word processing project, spreadsheet project, and image manipulation project
(5) spreadsheet project specifications and supporting data
(5) word processing project specifications
(2) word processing "basic training" projects
(8) image manipulation project specifications
A "Skill Set" is a list of actions students practice until they can perform them fluently. I assess this either through observation or ask students to create a screencast. I count these as quizzes.
TeachersWebHost.com is a great content management system from which to teach this course. The site offers a full range of rubric-assessed grading, test generators, and tools for managing a classroom. Integrates well with Google Classroom.