Measurement Unit Video Lesson TRAILER
Need a sub plan? Tired of repeating yourself for the 1,000th time? Are many of your students working at different paces? Need a remediation plan? TRY USING A VIDEO LESSON! :)
The Covalent Bonding Unit contains 8 engaging video lessons!
• Lesson #1 – What is a Covalent Bond
• Lesson #2 – Lewis Dot Structures - Part I
• Lesson #3 – Lewis Dot Structures - Part II
• Lesson #4 – Covalent Naming & Formulas
• Lesson #5 – Diatomic Molecules
• Lesson #6a – Molecular Geometry - Version A
• Lesson #6b – Molecular Geometry - Version B
• Lesson #7 – Polar & Nonpolar
• Lesson #8 – Electronegativity
• Lesson #9 – Strength & Length of Bonds
• Lesson #10 – Properties of Covalent Compounds
Need some Guided Notes?
As students watch each video lesson, they can fill-in the corresponding Covalent Bonding Unit GUIDED NOTES!
Need a follow up Activity/Assignment after the video?
Check-out more Chemistry with Confidence Covalent Bonding Unit Curriculum!
Need a Lesson Plan?
Check-out the Covalent Bonding Unit – LESSON PLANS available for FREE!
*Check-out more Videos & Curriculum in the Chemistry with Confidence Teachers Pay Teachers Store!
*Check-out the Chemistry with Confidence website!
Happy Teaching :)
CAUTION: VIDEOS CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED FROM TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS. Videos can only be streamed when logged into your Teachers Pay Teachers account.