Covalent Compounds and Ionic Compounds Tarsia Puzzles (Mixed Bundle) contains two different products (that may be purchased separately) and 1 product that is only
included in this bundle.
Notes about this Periodic Table product:
[A] PREVIEW: Check out how the Tarsia puzzles work by viewing one of my sets, the Periodic Table Tarsia Puzzles (YouTube video overview)
[B] Product includes:
- This product contains the following products (directly below) as well as a version that includes 5 mixed sets of ionic and covalent concepts:
Covalent Compounds and Covalent Bonding Tarsia Puzzles
Ionic Compounds and Ionic Bonding Tarsia Puzzles
In bundle only: Mixed Covalent and Ionic Bonding Sets
---- A total 15 Covalent Compound / Covalent Bonding and Ionic Compound / Ionic Bonding themed puzzles
---- Puzzle map, directions and answer keys included
This product reviews the following
• Identifying covalent compounds and ionic compounds
• Understanding the difference between covalent bonding and ionic bonding
• Understanding ionic bonding basics (cations and anions)
• Understanding molecular geometry (a few pieces reference shapes)
• Covalent compound nomenclature and formula writing
• Ionic compound nomenclature and formula writing
• Recognizing diatomic compounds
[C] A single purchase of this product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. Additional licenses may be purchased for wide-use distribution (e.g. campus, district, etc.).
[D] You may click here to view the copyright for my products, which will be strictly enforced
; however, it is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this Periodic Table product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
"Bond with James" on social media for additional insights, videos, freebies strategies, and more!
Email me at: email@example.com
Covalent Compounds and Ionic Compounds Tarsia Puzzles (Bundle) created by © James Lyas (Bond with James), All Rights Reserved.
This product contains a ZIP file with flattened PDF files and contains copyrighted images; therefore, the files are not editable.