PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.6 MB | 9 pages
Today's student transitioning to the adult world needs to know how to effectively describe their strengths, skills and achievements. The cover letter is the golden opportunity that could boost a candidate's chance of a job interview.
- Cover Letter Lecture Notes (memorize and dictate/write as students write along with you, or read them together as a class -- up to you!)
- Sample Cover Letter written by Peter Parker
- Cover Letter Template for a student with little or NO experience (WITH sentence stems!!! My students benefit from the extra scaffolding to help them get used to the language used in professional environments.)
- Word Bank of Personality Traits
- Word Bank of Business Letter Greetings and Closings
****If you like career readiness curriculum, you might also like:****