This product is a Google Doc™ and Google Slides resource intended for users of Google Classroom / Google Drive. All Google Doc resources can easily be saved as PDFs and/or printed as hard copies to use in classes where devices are not available, as long as the teacher has access to Google Drive to open the documents.
Job/Career writing and speaking assessment!
This product is a ready-to-use (and editable) project for the intermediate/advanced student who is ready to demonstrate his/her understanding of career-related vocabulary and the perfect tenses (present, past, subjunctive perfect) by 1) writing his/her own cover letter to apply for a job and 2) participating in a job interview. Students will be guided through numerous activities to draft ideas and review their work with peers before submitting their final product and participating in the in-class interviews. The various steps of this project should be completed over the course of 7-8 teaching days.
1) Overview of project steps for the teacher (Google Slides with links to all resources)
2) Project description handout including the writing and speaking rubrics
3) Cover letter draft template + list of professions in Spanish/English
4) Peer review handout to complete 3 rounds of peer revisions
5) Job Fair speaking requirements + listener handout for job interviews
*** Please leave a review!
As you leave product reviews, you earn TPT credits to use toward future purchases. To find out more, go to your account and select "TPT credit balance."
You may also like:
Una Cita / Commands vs. Subjunctive Song
La Tomatina Webquest (Google Drive & Printable) *FREEBIE*