Having trouble with your students not knowing their multiplication facts?
Sometimes it is just so hard for some students to memorize them! This game is so repetitive that they can't help but learn the facts. I use this with the students I tutor. They love playing it and I see growth every single time we play. When they are really having trouble, I have them write the facts on a sheet of paper as we play for extra practice. I have provided this sheet. This way they get the oral and written practice at the same time!
Cover Up is an engaging game for learning multiplication facts to 12. Using regular number cubes and BINGO MARKERS your students will enjoy learning the facts!
This can be used as a station game for the entire year. Just change out the cards as needed.
Here's what's included:
• One game board for each of the facts 2s through 12s
• ln order for scaffolding purposes (11 pages)
• One game board for each of the facts 2s through 12
• Mixed up for a challenge 11 pages
• Cover Page with directions
• Fact Recording Sheet