Cover Up Identifying Fractions and Equivalent Fractions Math Board Game
Also included in
- This 4th grade fractions math unit includes 20 easy to teach lessons that reinforce and review 3rd grade standards (CCSS) and introduce 4th grade standards (common core aligned). Skills taught include: identifying and naming fractionsdrawing fractions using pie models and bar modelsidentifying and gPrice $37.50Original Price $62.50Save $25.00
- This year long fourth grade math bundle includes 132 math lessons spanning 11 different units. All lessons are common core aligned and cover all CCSS standards required for 4th grade math!Begin with each unit guide (these are free and linked below!). The lesson plans will walk you through each unitPrice $196.00Original Price $392.00Save $196.00
This simple math board game helps students practice identifying fractions and equivalent fractions. Players roll two dice and place them on the game board to create a fraction. The player must then cover that fraction, or an equivalent fraction, on the board. The first player to cover 4 fractions in a row is the winner!
This resource includes
- teacher directions and tips
- a full color game board with student "how to play" directions
- a black line version of the game board for black and white printing
- just add dice and color tiles!
Please follow my store here for more great resources!
You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, and lafountaineofknowledge.com where you'll discover ideas, inspiration, and plenty of freebies! Or join my email list to get my monthly newsletter with exclusive FREE resources you can't get anywhere else!
Want free money to spend on Teachers Pay Teachers? Rate this product to earn some TpT credit! Leaving feedback helps us both out and takes less than a minute! Your support makes it possible for me to continue making and sharing great resources! Thank you!
Credits: The border is by and the fraction pie models are by , used with permission. All other graphics were created by Shea LaFountaine of LaFountaine of Knowledge. Fonts used include Pangolin by Kevin Burke, Londrina Solid and Londrina Shadow by Marcelo Magalhães. All fonts were used with permission under open source licenses.