Saddle up for picture sequencing, comparatives, following directions, WH questions, and prepositions activities with a fun and super-engaging western Cowboy speech therapy theme!
Who is hiding behind the cactus? Who is in front? Which rattlesnake is the shortest? The longest? Which rock has more scorpions? Which has less?
You'll target the vocabulary of math and quantitative concepts with folder games that are great for classroom centers too. Order from largest to smallest, count the critters and decide if the quantities are the same. Get rolling with the hands-on dough mats and illustrate concepts such as a few, more and most.
Get your kids up and moving - they will love the open-ended cow patty toss game! (Just the right amount of yucky:) Who will collect the most flies?
Ink Conscious? Black and White Printing options are provided for you.
➤CONTENTS: 36 useable pages
- 18 Position Cards: Prickly Position Concepts
- In front/behind
- 24 Comparative Cards: Cowpoke Comparatives:
- Tall, taller, tallest, short, shorter, shortest
- Long, longer, longest
- Small smaller smallest, large, larger, largest
- Most/ least, More/less
- 2 Four-Part Picture Sequencing Stories: Saddle Up and Campfire Cooking: first, second, third, last
- 4 Folder Games or print in BW as printables for Home Practice:
- Saddlebag Size Sequencing: largest to smallest, smallest to largest
- Law and Order: First, second, third
- Counting Critters: Set, same number, as many
- 2 Cookie Sheet/Barrier Games: Desert and Ranch: Following directions and position concepts
- 2 Dough Mats: A few, the rest, all, some, more, most
- Phonological Awareness Sort Cactus Country Card Sort and Mat: Words that begin with the /k/ sound
- 7 B&W Concept Printables for therapy or home practice
- Same- find the critters and cowgirls that are the same
- Different- find the critters and cowboys that are different
- 4 Following 2-element directions sheets- Color the one described: First, middle, last, large, medium, small
- On the Trail: following directions with after, before, between, some, all, a few, each
Game: Cow Patty Toss: Super fun (and a bit yucky!) Who will find the most flies? Open-ended fun on the range.
❤ More speech therapy activities you may like:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺