This easy to make Cowboy and Cowgirl Glyph is perfect for your PK-1 Class! It goes well with a cowboy or Texas themed unit.
Included in this package are:
*All patterns (head, hat, bandana, star)
*Glyph Key (perfect for your bulletin board display)
Copy all patterns on colored paper. (May also have students color the pieces instead.) Copy the optional questionnaire.
I suggestion assembling in this order:
1. Shirt (precut 9”x6” rectangles—light blue for boys/green for girls)
2. Head (copied onto skin colored paper)
3. Bandana (copied onto red and blue construction paper)
4. Use paper scraps for hair and then glue the hat on top.
5. The star (copied onto gray and yellow) can be glued onto the hat or the cowboy/cowgirl’s shirt.
Makes a great bulletin board display!