Hands-on Math, Reading, and Craft Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten levels. Over 17 files and over 50 pages of ready to print and use materials for your Western Themed classsroom unit!
1.Saddle Up Those 10—Three 10 Frames Extra Practice Sheets. (3pages)
2.Cow Poke Top It Math Game—2 player game. Players find greatest number. (17 pages)
3.Puzzle Beginning Sound Center—Make this a take it to your seat center. Students match the beginning sound to a picture to form a puzzle. (9 pages)
4.A Cow Poke and His Horse—Counting Center (2pages)
5.Cowboy Roll Say Keep— Letter sound game
6.Simple Math and Reading Activity Sheets Cowboy Themed—Letter sounds and counting (10 pages)
7.Western Themed Roll and Graph—Use a blank dice and images provided. Includes graphing sheet. (2pages)
8.Cowboy Shape Match Center— Shape Matching Activity (2 pages)
9. 3 Cowboy Play-Dough Mats— Laminate and add play-dough for hours of fun. (3 pages)
10. Cowboy Roll and Cover—2 different versions. Page 1 is to be used with one dice. Page 2 is to be used by adding 2 dice together.
11. Cowboy Race to Your Horses Dice Game—Fun board game. Supply dice and markers and you have a fun game for your Western theme.
12. Roll a Cow Boy Scene—Dice Game where students roll the dice to create a cowby picture.
13. Cowboy Western Puzzle Counting Game—Great game to teach your students during this theme. All materials and directions included.
14. Paper Page Puppet Craft Template—Create a paper bag cowboy with this template.
15. Lasso up 1’s—Math center for practice of 1 less and 1 more.
16. Boot craft template / Cowboy Hat Craft Template—Use these patterns to create a paper boot craft to display and a cowboy hat the kids can wear home.
17. Cowboy and Cowgirl Poster—Use for decoration.
18. Wanted Poster—Place picture of student in for a Bulletin Board Display. (1page)
Graphics Copyright: Digi Scraps @ http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/ and Charlotte’s Clips @ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Wanted-Sign-w-preview-Howdy-Partners-Western-Clipart
All Files Copyright C. Gallagher www.teachingheart.net—Teaching Heart 2013