Learn about cowboys with a vocabulary bingo game and 2 quizzes, a short reading passage, and a coloring page.The game and assessments use vocabulary words and pictures related to cowboys, cowboy gear, riding equipment, ranching, and cattle drives. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. The teacher calls out a definition, and the students cover the answer if they have it on their cards.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with cowboy words and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Multiple choice assessment (1 page)
• Assessment answer key (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Cowboy Culture short reading passage (1 page)
• Cowboy Culture answer key (1 page)
• Cowboy Up coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
bandana, brand, bridle, bronco, bunkhouse, cattle drive, chaps, chuckwagon, cookie, corral, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, farrier, gallop, hardtack, herd, hogtie, lasso, leather, livestock, longhorn, maverick, ranch, rodeo, rustler, saddle, spurs, stampede, stirrups, wrangler
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!