This game uses vocabulary words and pictures related to cowboys, cowboy gear, riding equipment, ranching, and cattle drives. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank card. The teacher calls out a definition, and the students cover the answer if they have it on their cards. A follow-up assessment is also included.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with cowboy words and definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• 10-item multiple choice assessment and short writing assignment (1 page)
• Assessment answer key & grading key (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
bandana, brand, bridle, bronco, bunkhouse, cattle drive, chaps, chuckwagon, cookie, corral, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, farrier, gallop, hardtack, herd, hogtie, lasso, leather, livestock, longhorn, maverick, ranch, rodeo, rustler, saddle, spurs, stampede, stirrups, wrangler
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► My Bingo Games
are perfect for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!