DISTANCE LEARNING - VIDEO RESOURCE
Desert habitat literacy and science concepts are easy when students sing, read and write about the desert. Get your students “howling” with this jazzy upbeat sing along video and music tracks with vocal and karaoke tracks, "Coyote, Coyote".
PREVIEW INCLUDES VIDEO & AUDIO SAMPLE
Sing Along Video with Hand Actions
- Power Point presentation with lyrics
- Storybook pages
- Mp3 Tracks for Vocal and Accompaniment
- Hand Motion Directions
- Science Standards Connections
- Printable Bl/Wt WRITING activity
- Printable Lyric Sheet students can color
- Writing Activity
- Coloring Pages
USE THIS RESOURCE:
INTEGRATED ARTS AND CURRICULUM LESSONS
- The video makes it easy to use during your morning meetings, brain break time and reward activities.
- Combine the song and writing activities with your existing habitat lesson materials.
- Perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second and Third grade Habitat lessons.
- Music Teachers! Add this song to your desert and western music programs.
- Grab the attention of your students by using this song in your science lessons while studying habitats.
- Why not sing the song during your morning meetings and then later during science students will reflect on the song and connect to their lessons even better!
- Use the video in your homeschooling or distance learning classes.
- Your students will love learning about desert habitats when they get to sing the Coyote song!
MORE HABITAT SCIENCE ACTIVITIES AND SONGS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!