This fun and interactive crack the code math review will definitely have your students scrambling to find the next clue as they go along.
A location list is given and using the clues gained by completing Math sums, your students will be able to cross off places as they go along. At the end, only one location will be left. Will your students be able to unlock where the legendary Oakwoord Wand has been taken to?
* Multiplication (2-12 times table)
* Multiplication (3 digit by 2 digit)
* Place Value (up to 1,000,000)
* Short Division with and without remainders
There are also some follow-up activities that your students can complete after unlocking where the wand is:
* Creative Writing (what happens next in the story?)
* Creating a Town Map using Location Sheet
* Wizard or Witch Self-Portrait
* Adjectives (writing down interesting adjectives for each location)
* Grand Potion (creating a magnificient potion, showing the ingredients and the steps)
Check out my store and other products:
Crack the Code Packs
Crack the Code Zombie Apocalypse Math Review
Times Table Crack the Code