Also included in
- In my weekly visual plans that I send out there are back up plans listed every time. This is a bundle of almost all of those back up plans. Want the weekly visual plans sent to you? Click here to get them. Types of Resources Included:•Printable graphic organizers, color by code worksheets, coloringPrice $125.60Original Price $157.00Save $31.40
- A full year of Fourth Grade Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descriptions to learn more about each included resources. This is a bundle of the 4th Grade resources from thiPrice $175.00Original Price $206.00Save $31.00
- A full year of K-5 Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide that will take the technology curriculum planning off your plate! Perfect for any elementary computer lab teacher. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descrPrice $493.20Original Price $662.99Save $169.79
- 2 sets of Sub plans for the computer lab that include both printable and digital options for grades k-5. Comes with a guide (the bonus download) to show how you could use the activities across the grade levels. Many of the activities can be used multiple times and for multiple grade levels. Please sPrice $68.40Original Price $91.99Save $23.59
Binary Code, Hexadecimal, and Morse Code Encoded Messages with silly phrases as well as technology facts. This packet would be perfect as bell ringers and for early finishers. Have days without access to devices? These are still Tech lessons but on paper!
Ideas for using these printables:
- Quick activities for when the wifi is down or you can’t use computers
- Early finisher activities (I recommend laminating the conversion tables so you don’t have to make so many copies)
- Bell-ringers. Display the page and the conversion table under your document camera or straight from your laptop (paperless) for students to solve at their seats.
- 5.d Students understand and explore basic concepts related to automation, patterns, and algorithmic thinking.
- I can explain how computers use patterns to process and sort information.
- Binary Code 2-14
- Hexadecimals 15-28
- Morse Code 29-35
- Answer Keys 36-66
If you're interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!