This is the fourth edition of my 'one page crafts'!'
A 'one page craft' is easy to prep, engaging and simple for your students and allows you to easily modify your lessons! You will simply copy one page per student to complete the crafts.
This pack in also included in a One Page Craft Bundle
Students color or paint their page before cutting and assembling their craft. Each craft will differ slightly in assembly procedures.
Add crafty details if you choose, to make this a more complex activity for your students.
As an optional extension to the craft or art lesson I have included a bonus growing collection of coordinating 'writing papers' so you can ask your students to complete a piece of writing that you may display with the craft. There are no words on each writing paper, which will allow you to create your own myriad of writing lessons!
3 different 'line' variations are provided in the writing papers file. A 'face' and 'no face' version of each craft are provided.
1. Winter Tree - roll paper balls for baubles
2. Turkey - attach brad to spin body
3. Santa - roll strips of beard around pencil to curl
4. Stocking - weave paper strips
5. Snowman - concertina fold fancy paper to join head and body
6. Reindeer - add scrunched paper scraps to create 3D effect
7. Penguin - add cellophane to snow goggles window
8. Gift - lift lid to pop a surprise in the pocket
9. Hot Chocolate Mug - design a pattern on the plain mug
10. Candy Cane - optional face
11. Gingerbread Man - simple shape for littlest learners
12. Castle - draw detail on roof and doors
13. Trash Can - add crumpled paper scraps from top and flip lid
14. Little Chef (kid holding bowl - put any craft material e.g. wool into bowl)
15. Spinning Flower (two circular petal wheels that rotate)
16. Pig in Mud
19. Toadstool (cut spots and replace with cellophane)
20. Humpty (fold legs to sit on wall)
Find more ONE PAGE CRAFT packs HERE!
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page