This is the fifth edition of my 'one page crafts'!'
A 'one page craft' is easy to prep, engaging and simple for your students and allows you to easily modify your lessons! You will simply copy one page per student to complete the crafts.
Students color or paint their page before cutting and assembling their craft. Each craft will differ slightly in assembly procedures.
Add crafty details if you choose, to make this a more complex activity for your students.
As an optional extension to the craft or art lesson I have included a collection of coordinating 'writing papers' so you can ask your students to complete a piece of writing that you may display with the craft. There are no words on each writing paper, which will allow you to create your own myriad of writing lessons!
3 different 'line' variations are provided in the writing papers file. A 'face' and 'no face' version of each craft are provided.
1. Bunch of Grapes
2. Mitten (design a pattern)
3. Volcano (slide the smoke cloud up and down)
6. Snow Owl (layered chest feathers)
7. Snail (spin and see content through mouth - add words etc)
8. Polar Bear (join arms and legs with split pins)
9. Groundhog (slide in and out of hole)
10. Happy & Sad Pencil (flip over to reveal opposite emotion)
11. Valentine (weave paper strips)
12. Cupcake (roll crepe paper dots to add as sprinkles)
13. Truck (use split pin for spinning wheels)
14. Donut Cutie
15. Dragon (use split pins to make flapping wings)
16. Tooth & Toothbrush (slide brush through slits to make brushing motion)
17. Digger (use split pin to create bendy joins in arm)
18. Birdhouse (lift flap to reveal bird
19. Frog Book (staple a mini book to create his body)
20. Spaceship (draw your own alien)
Find more ONE PAGE CRAFT packs HERE!
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page