This is a growing bundle of my 'one page crafts'!'
A 'one page craft' is easy to prep, engaging and simple for your students and allows you to easily modify your lessons! You will simply copy one page per student to complete the crafts.
Students color or paint their page before cutting and assembling their craft. Each craft will differ slightly in assembly procedures.
Add crafty details if you choose, to make this a more complex activity for your students.
As an optional extension to the craft or art lesson I have included a bonus growing collection of coordinating 'writing papers' so you can ask your students to complete a piece of writing that you may display with the craft. There are no words on each writing paper, which will allow you to create your own myriad of writing lessons!
3 different 'line' variations are provided in the writing papers file. A 'face' and 'no face' version of each craft are provided.
This is a growing bundle. It currently includes 7 crafts, but will ultimately include 20 crafts. It will be complete by 30th July 2017.
So far it includes:
1. Rainbow Sun (sun with hanging rainbow strips)
2. Ice Cream Cool (sun with removable glasses)
3. Big Shark (2 part star to join up + add teeth)
4. Crab (flip flap crab body + concertina fold legs)
5. School House (flip flap doors + draw a pattern on the roof)
6. Cactus (glue on arms and mouth)
7. Pencil (assemble parts)
8. Hedgehog (stick rectangle spikes around edge)
9. Bendy Bus (concertina fold a piece of paper and glue between front and back)
10. Apple with worm (cut slit in apple and slide worm through)
Find more crafts in my store HERE!
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page