This is the second edition of my 'one page crafts'!'
A 'one page craft' is easy to prep, engaging and simple for your students and allows you to easily modify your lessons! You will simply copy one page per student to complete the crafts.
This pack in also included in a One Page Craft Bundle
Students color or paint their page before cutting and assembling their craft. Each craft will differ slightly in assembly procedures.
Add crafty details if you choose, to make this a more complex activity for your students.
As an optional extension to the craft or art lesson I have included a bonus collection of coordinating 'writing papers' so you can ask your students to complete a piece of writing that you may display with the craft. There are no words on each writing paper, which will allow you to create your own myriad of writing lessons!
3 different 'line' variations are provided in the writing papers file. A 'face' and 'no face' version of each craft are provided.
1. Book + Bookworm - slide worm in through slit
2. iPad 'Me' Selfie - optional koala filter
3. Apple Tree - roll red paper to make apples
4. Me - create hair and outfit with paper scraps
5. Brown bear - attach legs with brad/ split pins
6. Palm Tree
7. Peas in a Pod - slide peas in through a slit
9. Pizza (join 5 pieces to make whole pizza)
10. Fish Bowl (twist crepe paper to make seaweed option)
11. Watermelon Friend
12. Shoe (punch hole stop tie shoelace)
13. Alligator (insert brads to create swinging legs)
14. Rainbow Fish (add a dot of glue to make a flip flap fin)
15. House (flip flap windows and doors)
17. Pie (add concertina folded paper to expand top and base)
18. Shooting Star (cut center out and add cellophane window)
20. Llama (add cool sunglasses)
Find more ONE PAGE CRAFT packs HERE!
Click here to return to my store home page