Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Guide your students through the process of analyzing how a story’s structure contributes to the development of the story’s theme. Using the original and revised versions of “Jack and The Beanstalk” your students will analyze the structure of both stories to determine the effect that adding one event has on the original story’s structure and the theme/message that the story implies.
This resource includes:
- Story Maps*
- Craft & Structure Analysis Pages*
- Short Constructed ACED Planning & Response Pages*
- Extended Response Planning & Response Pages*
- Hero’s Journey Graphic Organizer*
- Teacher Resource Pages
* Includes both No-Prep Printable & Interactive Digital PDFs (use interactive, fillable text fields that become interactive when pdf is opened using any pdf reader).
Note: There are many versions of "Jack and The Beanstalk" available online. I've included the links to the two sites that I used when creating/teaching this unit in the Teacher Resource Pages.
Remember that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TPT purchases! Also, receive notification when new products are uploaded by following me. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license
Thank you for downloading this product! Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.