Are you ready for some baking fun with your little ones? This craftivity is a fun way to learn for your pre-schoolers, kindergarteners, and first graders!
5 FUN WAYS TO PLAY!
• CUT, STICK AND PLAY! (fine motor skills & pretend play)
• LET’S COUNT ‘EM (counting skills)
• SWEET SORTING (visual discrimination)
• ODD ONE OUT (visual discrimination)
• LET’S DECORATE! (creativity)
Skills they'll learn:
- pretend play
- visual discrimination
Hope you enjoy this craftivity! Don't forget to leave feedback to earn your TpT credits and let me know what you think! Thank you for stopping by my store!
Henny aka HenMama