Also included in
- This month-long October printable or digital interactive read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans. Each title's activities will help you meet several core s$12.50$20.50Save $8.00
- Enjoy BIG SAVINGS by purchasing our entire year of interactive printable or digital read-alouds for kindergarten and first grade. Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans$90.25$180.50Save $90.25
- This Halloween STEM read aloud bundle includes interactive read aloud lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge to extend each story. This digital or printable STEM read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text w$8.00$13.50Save $5.50
- All our teacher favorite read alouds now come in a special edition mega-bundle! These tried and true interactive read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity.Our detailed lesson plans help you meet$75.00$147.00Save $72.00
These Crankenstein read aloud STEM activities include week-long lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge.
These Crankenstein lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons for a full week of engaging activities your students will love! Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding printable or digital activity to reflect on the story more deeply. Finally, students engage in a hands-on STEM challenge as they explore the Engineering Design process while building a structure that will protect Crankenstein's popsicle from melting in the sun.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Crankenstein by Samantha Berger
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with full-size Samples
- Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Story Events Graphic Organizer
- Character Close-Up Graphic Organizer
- Text and Illustration Connection Graphic Organizer
- I Feel Cranky When...Writing in Response to Text Page
- Crankenstein Craft Instructions and Template (two options)
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
- STEM Challenge- build a structure to keep Crankenstein's popsicle from melting in the sun.
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our K-1 Interactive Read-alouds with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Kindergarten, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities for K and 1st at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"Great lessons and worksheets! This was just what I was looking for when I was working on the book in class with my students. This detailed product helped my students really explore the feelings in the book and support ideas with text information."
"This is my second time to purchase your reading lessons. Again, they were great!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our interactive close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our website!